Hi..New to this Forum!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  YourStoryClub 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vernita.leo
    Participant

Hi YourStoryClub members,

I am new to this forum and I would like to share that I was stumped to see so many members and their creative stories posted here. Needless to say, I was motivated to join. Today, my first story got published.
    http://yourstoryclub.com/short-stories-suspense-thriller/thriller-short-story-trust-me-today/

I would appreciate some feedback on it and would love to hear your comments about it. Hope you guys would give it a read when you are free. Thanks for stopping by.

Regards, Vernita

siri
    Participant

Hello I’m new to the club and I finished writing my story. But I don’t understand how to insert an image to the title of my story….can anyone help me on this?

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Hello Siri, welcome to YSC. Please submit your content for our manual review without inserting image. We don’t expect and allow members to upload or insert image. Our editing staff does it from our image database. In case you write Travel Experience or True Story and would like to attach your images (taken or own by you only), you can send to us by email.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.