How do I claim my reward?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  YourStoryClub 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Asad
    Participant

Recently I have won for the most popular spixer. I have earned INR 500.Now I don’t know how to claim my reward as I am a newbie. Kindly provide me with the procedure.

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

you should earn minimum 1000 rupees to receive the money, until then your money will be banked with us. Once your banked amount reaches the minimum amount to pay,our team will contact you for the payment.

Anangsha
    Participant

Hello Chief Editor!
    Two of my stories became SPIXer and one got the Story of the Month title. Can I please know when and how can I claim the reward?

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Hello, we already sent prize claim form to your registered email id. Kindly check and revert if you have not received it.

Anangsha
    Participant

Yes I did indeed recieve the email, but you sent the form for INR 1500. Can you please re send the form, for the amount INR 2000?

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Pls send the filled form. It is meant for getting your details only one time and not required each time subsequently you win. We shall transfer all the amount that you have won as per the detail.

Anangsha
    Participant

Okay thank you for informing, Chief Editor ๐Ÿ™‚

Chief Editor

I am new to website want to publish my stories…plz help me how will I come to know whether my story is selected or not. I already submitted one of my stories today for which approval is pending.

Thanks & Regards,
    Chandrika Mohandas Nair (Chandrika Menon)
    Email : {{email moderated}}

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Hello Chandrika,
    Yes, you will get email when your story is published or otherwise. In case you need further clarification or status update, feel free to write us at admin@yourstoryclub.com

On different note, please note that sharing individual email or phone number publicly violates our privacy policy.

Sanam
    Participant

Chief Editor

I am new to website and I want to publish my storyโ€ฆ plz help me I have already submitted my story and I want to know that how much time it will take to rply me weather it will publish or not?
    Thanks & Regards,

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Dear Writer

Thank you for writing us. Typically, it may take 3-5 days to get a content published; kindly bear with us. Please visit http://yourstoryclub.com/write-short-stories-for-money/

Duaa
    Participant

I also have the same question…๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Duaa
    Participant

I m from pakistan….how do i claim my reward????

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.