SPIXer and Most Popular Writer are called off

This topic contains 40 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  drrajkumarpatra 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Hema Gusain
    Participant

Dear Chief Editor,
    Thank you so much,not for withdrawing the spixers(Which is a correct decision and a much awaited one.),but for introducing to me the hidden talents of YSC. Can you please coin a new term for these super talented WRITERS(The real writers,please don’t get offended if I say so.)How about “The Spixer Kings”.How come we never get to read their valuable literary works?How come we never applauded them for their writing skills?How ignorant we all have been.These two Multi-talented personalities should be declared winner in every category unanimously.At least we all can show this much humanity to them as they themselves are so Human that they can use the insulting language to all the people who are responsible for snatching their prestigious titles(The one that they never won.) I strongly feel that these two people are the precious gems that the YSC cannot afford.So why not give them a big farewell in ta respectable manner? So I appeal to all the Sensible writers here,give them a farewell speech because this place is not suitable for these two highly reputed writers.Guys all of us should come forward and praise these two great personalities,not because they can write well but because they can fight well.They did a lot of hard work to make their highly specialized work read to GOD KNOWS WHOM.I have the honor to have these two great people sharing the platform with me.Now I want to get rid of this honor ASAP.Big round of applause for these two losers..oops I mean Rockers!!

PS. Dear Chief we all fully support you and we feel it is right as the spixers were not doing justice to the title.Empty vessels make much noise. Pls do ban such people from the forum.They are a big black blot on the name of writers.

Omar Adarsh
    Participant

I didnt fight. I just shared my concern with THE EDITOR. Last time I checked this was a “Discussion forum”. Why are you just coming here and trying to insult? Its between me and the editor. If you have certain views, state them but kindly do it in a decent and humane manner. Dont show how your real side and dont bring out the abuser inside you. Grow up Hema.

Omar Adarsh
    Participant

And dear SISTER as for you making fun of my works, For your information, I posted ONLY ONE story here on FEB 3rd 2015. And It already had more READS and LIKES than even the previous SPixer story. I WOULD HAVE WON the award had my story been allowed to compete for it. I DIDNT GET A CHANCE. Thats why I asked the editor to reconsider the decision of calling it off. And all “sensible” writers will understand my situation and will support me rather dan a person like you who is insulting me without a reason. So please show some decency while posting your comments.

Aashirya A
    Participant

ANS 3 questions of mine bala karthiga and hema
    1) what is the role of readers in this website ?
    2) If people have no role why and for whom are u posting your stories ?
    3) why is this a website if it is not for the reader?
    u could have kept your stories in your little personal diary or sent personally to our beloved editor.owning a keyboard doesn’t mean that you can say anything u want .my English is stronger than u .I can say things at a far worse manner but there is a little sense of decency left within me which u both lacked .which prevents me from having a debate with u. if u have no ans for my question it is better ” to calm Ur nerves down first rather than using it on ur keyboard “.I didn’t ask to call off editors choices it is always there for u to compete. why are u so interested in spixer award .If u don’t want it .leave it for other writers.why are u impressing ur likes and dislikes on others .AND hema here is one of my latest works, dedicated to you:
    “Your barking, I can’t hear
    Because it’s not coming here
    Your stupid words I cant bear
    Stop it now, Oh my dear.” :)…I M a born writer… it took me only 1 min to write this poem and it rhymes too πŸ˜‰
    four lines from my upcoming poem just for u …by the way don’t beat about the bush saying editors choice is the best in ur next comment it is always there for u to compete …..
    pls dont try to insult others because they also have a keyboard to insult u back…

Aashirya A
    Participant

and pls my brothers and sisters if u want to fight don’t do this in this forum …because it is built for good purpose and for a good motive ..pls dont make this a market place by posting more comments ..

Aashirya A
    Participant

pls dont bring down the reputation of this forum …i m begging u ….pls no more comments

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Omar Adarsh or Aashirya A or whoever you are! We have enough proof that you are same person disguising as two persons, perhaps to support your say. Note that it’s morally and ethically wrong and we condemn it.

Balakarthiga.M
    Participant

Ouch.
    Apply cold water to burnt Area, Mr.Omar

Balakarthiga.M
    Participant

Sri di and Hema di….Is it normal that I see an interesting book plot here??
    #FakeIdentity
    One of us should definitely write a story on this!!!

Aashirya A
    Participant

mr editor …i m not in mood to say anything to u ..because whatever i say you wont believe me. I wont get justice here so let’s stop it here. Goodbye.

Aashirya A
    Participant

And I think its you guys who are a part of the same team including the editor. You are the guys trying to deceive. Its you who are morally and ethically wrong.

Aashirya A
    Participant

And though we arent the same person but yes I love him and support him not because I like him but because I strongly believe that he is right.

Balakarthiga.M
    Participant

Oh, Mr.MiXed Confused Identity,
    Do you not know that already?
    The chief is my sister, and Hema Gusain is my cousin and Srichandra is my niece.
    Gosh!
    You do realise that you are making a bad image of yourself by continuing this convo, don’t you??

You will never understand the feelings of sisterhood.
    And please don’t take this argument any further. You’ll deeply regret it.

Aashirya A
    Participant

nope problem sister ..writers are reading ur comments … Btw it explains you guys’ winning all those awards….goodbye

Deloret Imnidian
    Participant

A lot has been said. As a concerned member of this community, I would like to add few things real quick.
    There is more to YSC than popularity contest, it’s about identifying and nurturing the writer inside you.
    There is no nobility in writing stories with goal of earning popularity or some monetary reward.
    This is the change YSC needed. I congratulate chief for taking this bold step, which was an absolute necessity.
    Yes, I agree that readers are main assets of this forum, and therefore, they should actively participate in comment section. A genuine feedback is the best reward a writer can hope for.
    I urge everyone to embrace this new approach and continue contributing with same spirit.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.