Discussion Forum for Creative Writing Competition 2012 India

This topic contains 56 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  varchaswa 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

To celebrate our anniversary, we, Team yourstoryclub.com, announce another mega short story writing competition Creative Writing Competition 2012 India – Short Story Writing Competition. This discussion forum is official communication medium for any query, question or doubt. Please note that response to direct email or contact us page communication may significantly be delayed due to number of individual requests for possible similar topics or questions. Therefore we shall use this forum for answering all questions and doubts for benefit of others. Wish you all the best for the competition

Akanksha Gwalvanshi
    Participant

Cud U plz explain the relationship between object, theme and scene…….its quiet unclear….????

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

There are three elements – setting, object and theme. Your story should use selected theme and selected setting. Selected object should play significant role in the story or you can say plot should be based on the object. To know more about setting and theme you may refer http://yourstoryclub.com/how-to-write-short-stories-tips/

arya katwe

is there any entry fee to participate in this competition?

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

No, there is no entry fee for Creative Writing Competition 2012 India.

The Manoj Arora
    Participant

Tell me if I’m wrong. I can post ANY number of stories till 30thseptemberforthis competetion. And it doesn’t matter if the story is crime, threiller, mystery, love, adult or anything else.. Are adult materials (erotica) allowed? Anything else I ned to know?

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Yes,you can post any number of stories based on the given code till the last date. The story should be original. We publish only those stories and poems that are meant for readers of13+ age. Any other type of story can be submitted. For more details, please visit

http://yourstoryclub.com/creative-writing-competition-2012-india/

Thank You.

praveen rawat
    Participant

sir i have written a short story with code 997 but when u published it…the code it was showing was 977 and this way the object is changed sir why this thing happend

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Dear Praveen Rawat, Please revert if code is not corrected. In case, due to typo, if code is not correct, contact us immediately by posting it on this forum with link to your story. Please note that story would be evaluated in this competitions based on code “published” with it.

hari.das

hi. i had just entered a short story in the love and romance category the status of which ispending review. however when i search for it by title in the home page no results seem to comeup. is my post visibleto thepublic? i cannot find ány ‘publish’immediately’ button in the publish box. could someone pleasehelp me.

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Dear Hari.das, typically it will take 24 to 48 hours to review and publish the story.

hari.das

oh. thankyou 🙂

leenajha

I’ve posted my story for the competition today but have not received any confirmation nor I can see my story in the list of contesting stories. Please guide me how to post my story so that I can participate.

Leena Jha

YourStoryClub
    Keymaster

Dear Leenajha, if you send the story with the code, it will automatically participate in the contest. It will take 24 to 48 hours to review and publish the story.

Inas Inayath

Basically how do we participate in the Competition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Discussion Forum for Creative Writing Competition 2012 India’ is closed to new replies.